If someone is interested to do Instant Court Marriage in Delhi, he/she may avail our services at its address with the required documents with his/her intended spouse and 2 witnesses from monday to satuday between 10 am to 6.00 pm. The age of boy must be more than 21 years and that of girl must be more than 18 years and both of them should either be Hindu / Sikh / Buddhist / Jain ( either by birth or converted ) and should not be related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship and should not be spind as of each other.
Documents Required for Marriage Registration in Delhi:
If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) – Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) – Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.
Supplementary Information for Online Marriage Registration in Delhi
1. Delhi has only 3 working days in a week i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday .
2. One of the parties should have address proof of Delhi to avail this service.
3. For urgent/ Tatkal / Foreigner’s case/Arya Samaj/ Special Marriage Act cases our fee is extra.
4. As no hard copy of Marriage Registration is provided by Delhi Government, you have to take print out of the same on your own from the portal of Delhi Government.
6. These prices are only for Hindu Marriage Act which covers Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jain religions only.
7. Appointment can be arranged as per your convenience on working days only.
8. Witnesses can be relatives, friends, neighbours or parents.
9. Each witness has to provide 2 documents. Pan card is mandatory and one address proof.
10. Once you are ready with required documents then send name of husband and wife, nearest metro station and time to us on What’s App number +91- 7065606060. If surname of wife is to be changed then send her both names.
Get Court Marriage Certificate
Instant Court Marriage provides services of Court Marriage from Delhi and NCR.
The cost of services from NCR is fixed at Rs 6500/- without any hidden cost.
whenever you decide to do court marriage from NCR ,just inform us a day before and that day should be monday to friday and there should be no public holiday on that day.
The whole process from NCR takes 3-4 Hours.
The cost of Court Marriage in Delhi is fixed at Rs 12000/- and the same is done within 2-4 working days & in this case the certificate is issued by Delhi Government.
NOTE : PAN CARD HOLDER WITNESSES ARE REQUIRED FOR DELHI ONLY.